Emergency Mustering and Evacuation Tracking
A good emergency plan is used to protect the people at your facility when a disaster strikes. According to FEMA, the most common causes of evacuations are fire and flood, but organizations must prepare for events such as:
- Hazardous waste spills
- Civil unrest
- Workplace violence
The first step in planning for an evacuation is establishing a muster point where personnel evacuates to in the event of an emergency. Larger or more complex facilities require multiple muster points distributed around its perimeter. This will ensure everyone inside has a safe area they can reach quickly during an emergency.
Emergency Mustering Solution
IdentiSys offers an emergency evacuation and employee mustering solution which uses rugged handheld badge readers to verify that personnel and visitors are accounted for and safely evacuated during emergency situations. Our emergency mustering solution features:
- Roll call from remote locations – Verify who is safely accounted for at evacuation sites and muster points.
- Live personnel tracking – Maintain the last scanned location and status of all personnel, with updates communicated seamlessly between all handheld devices.
- Offline activity recording – Evacuation roll calls will continue to record activity and update occupancy statuses offline when cellular or WiFi connectivity is lost.
- Notify first responders who’s missing – Provide first responders with names, ID photos, and last recorded location of personnel and visitors.
- Rugged handheld readers – Handheld readers are dust, heavy rain, and snow resistant and are rated to survive multiple 1.5 meter drops.
- Badge capability – Compatible with various security badge types and technologies.
- Security system integration – Integrates with more than 20 industry leading PACS.
Contact us or fill out the form on this page to schedule a demo and to learn more.