Organizations are constantly finding ways to improve IT security, implement current security practices and meet new security mandate compliance. Logical access control is used for identification, authentication, authorization, and accountability in access with hardware and software.
Many organizations today now require users to hold security clearances or go through other screening procedures that complement secure password, biometric or ID badge functions. This is all part of protecting the data kept on a specific hardware or software setup.
IdentiSys has unparalleled experience with logical access and security. Whether you are looking to eliminate or simplify passwords in your organization, implement 2 factor authentication to meet compliance, or elevate the IT security of your entire organization by providing a complete user level-based logical access solution, IdentiSys provides complete end-to-end solutions and service.
Logical Access Solutions
Identity and access management requirements are not one-size-fits-all, yet can be straightforward to select, deploy and manage, if you have the right partner to help.
One Badge for Physical and IT Access
- Extend the functionality of existing door access badges or tokens to control access to computer terminals.
- Eliminate passwords, increase security, reduce help desk costs and improve user satisfaction and usability.
- Multi-factor authentication solution that helps comply with mandates (HIPAA, EPCS, CJIS, etc.), or simply implement current security practices.
Eliminate / Simplify Passwords
- One badge for physical and IT access.
- Leveraging a mobile device to accept an authentication request.
- Authentication leveraging biometric solutions (finger print, retina scan, etc.).
Highly Secure Credentials
- Deploy PIV, PIV-I and CIV solutions to support mandates for authentication to computer terminals and servers, email encryption and signature, and other uses.
- Complete solution to elevate the security of the entire organization, providing a complete solution which includes restricted credentials for targeted users.
- Simplify the end user experience and enhance network and application security while significantly reducing password-related help desk calls.
- Real-time monitoring of email activity (not content) to detect suspicious activity or abuse of elevated privilege accounts.
Secure Mobile Devices
- Encryption: Deploy a Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) solution to secure Windows access and encrypt email to provide secure access to email for employees from mobile devices.
- Windows 365: Enable 2 factor authentication to Office 365 and ADFS applications from mobile devices.
- One card for One Time Password (OTP) and Windows authentication, eliminating the need for OTP tokens which are both costly and disliked by employees.
- Leverage a mobile device or laptop soft token.
- Deploy traditional OTP solutions that leverage a hard token.